Friday, December 05, 2008

Pregnancy-isms

I am now in the third trimester and things are getting interesting in terms of cravings and bodily changes.

I crave SWEETS, you name it I crave it, if it is sweet. In the past month is was Snickers Bars and Holiday Oreos with milk. Now, I have moved onto Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with chocolate sauce. My saving grace is that I'm weird about servings. I will only eat 4 Oreos at a time. Ask Ro, that's all I ever eat when I have cookies. My Mom thinks I'm crazy, she says once she starts she can't stop. I'm content with 4! Same goes with the ice cream, I have 2 scoops and I'm happy as a clam. My sweet tooth is content for the night! Thank goodness I chase Seth around and I have a type A personality so I'm on the go all the time and thus I'm not gaining weight from all the sweets.

The Charlie Horses have started in the night. The damn things wake me up out of a dead sleep and boy do they hurt. Ro will be awoken with me stomping my feet on the floor trying to get rid of them. Crazy things!

I went for my Glucose/Sugar Test this week and after I had to drink that awful liquid they make you drink, the baby was going crazy. I think it was too my sugar for her and she was flopping around like a mad woman. I was quite comical!

I have to say that amongst all of the cravings and pains I am truly enjoying this last pregnancy and trying to savor all of the moments and movements before our little girl arrives in 3 months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how did you do with your test. i failed it :( that sucked. are you wearing the support hose or "teds" when you work. i was still doing 12 hr shifts with all the walking. as long as i had them on i would not have the charlie horses at night. i can't believe only 3 months left. that flew by!

Sarah Richards said...

Brady did the same thing...you could see my belly rolling! Isn't it an awesome feeling?? Only 21 More days!!!!!