Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Catch Up

Sunday was the crazy holiday day that I was excited about, but that I also dreaded because there was too much packed into one little day. We made it through and I actually enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. First we went to the Christmas parade...

Playing in the snow before the parade

Sophia thought the view from up high was pretty cool!

Seth doesn't often want to sit on my lap, so when he does I LOVE it!
They gave out more candy and toys then I have ever seen!
Second we went to WWNY and tape our 3rd annual holiday commercial...


Our traditional picture in the anchors chair
Warming up in front of the camera with Poppy
Checking the footage to make sure he approved

After the commercial taping they had a party for all of the kids with cookies, juice and their first gift of the season. Seth got a great book that he loves. Then it was nap time and for myself, it was girls movie day. Sarah, Amanda and I went to see Four Christmas' and it was very funny. To end the day we went out to dinner and battled yet another snow/ice storm. It was a great day!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

I want to se Four Christmases so bad. I never go to movies (non-kid ones) anymore.