Thursday, December 18, 2008

IT IS DONE!

Our home improvement project is done done done! All we have left to do is hang the mailbox, the house numbers, the flag holder and the hose holder and it will be completely and utterly DONE! We couldn't be more pleased and our dream has now been full filled. I still sit in the new room in amazement that we actually made it a reality. We now have the home of our dreams!


Front view with new front windows
Driveway side
Neighbors side with new side window
Back with our new mini deck
I didn't tromp through the snow to get the other side of the backyard yet, but I will during vacation.
In other news, my friend Sarah is at the hospital at I type getting ready to have her baby today, hopefully. I'm getting hourly updates and we hope to be able to visit baby Brady later tonight or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful!! I love it!
Tell Sarah and the new babe hi for us when you go in to see them! Merry Christmas!

AMANDA said...

Looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! at least you got it done before the new baby girl. Unlike us :)