Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving On

So I posted about Christmas Eve, now I will finally post about Christmas day...
Seth's #1 Santa request
Roland's BIG surprise... Rock Band
My Gram and Gramp bought Seth the Handy Manny tool truck, he was so excited!
Seth even got some Diego puzzles from my AuntA special gift for our little girl
My Gram opening Seth's newest portrait
The traditional cousins + Seth yearly pic

It was a busy day filled with family and wonderful memories. Seth really got into the whole idea of Christmas and it was fun to watch him open gifts and get so excited. I was excited to get the house back in order and get the tree down. I have never taken the tree down the day after Christmas before, but this year it was down by 9am on Friday morning and the house was dusted, vacuumed and organized by nap time!

4 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

looks like you guys had a great day!

nina beana said...

you ARE pregnant! i was thinking that maybe you were tricking me because until now i've yet to see a preggie pic of you! you look BEAUTIFUL, mama. so happy for you guys. loved reading over all your holiday recaps. xx

Anonymous said...

Love Seth's Christmas jammies. He's such a cutie :) Have fun with all those new instruments!

AMANDA said...

Rock band huh'? The Keeler's are on their way over!