Thursday, September 04, 2008

That's a Wrap

I'm trying to keep my spirits high and my thoughts positive so I thought I'd share some pics from our last big night of the summer this past Sunday. We took my parents and Seth to the bay for some good food and good music. Check it out!


Seth absolutely loves guitars right now and he has always loved dancing so he was in seventh heaven.

Such a great smiler. I hope this continues forever!

Update on Gramp: Today my Gramp will be transferred to Utica where the procedure he needs will be done tomorrow. If all goes well, it is hoped that he will be transferred back to Lowville at some point over the weekend. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seth is so adorable, I just love his little smile. Hope everything goes perfectly with your Gramp.