Monday, September 22, 2008

Cream Cheese MADNESS!

We went to the Cream Cheese Festival for the second year in a row this past Saturday and I learned one important lesson...In the case of large crowds, bring Roland with me to keep me sane and to keep me from getting stroller rage. Really, it was a lot of fun and Seth was excellently behaved. I was super proud of his behavior. The weather was perfect and there was so much good food. I had a shish kabob and a super stuffed baked potato. The baked potato gave me the best idea for my next dinner party. I'm stealing the idea because it was utterly delicious and super fun to eat!
Beyond the food we ate, we saw some people doing the grossest thing you could imagine. They were having a cheesecake eating contest, but with tubs of that filling. One person would feed the goop to the other and see who could eat the most. It seriously turned my stomach to watch. YUCK!

I did notice that just in a year from the last time we came to this festival, how much my little boy has grown. Last year I needed to go on the jumpies with him and help him up the steps. This year he is all independent and doesn't need mommies help anymore. Sad, but amazing to watch!
So Brave

Our little boy is growing up WAY TOO FAST!

Did you catch me getting hit in the face at the end of the video? Jacob got me good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of our next dinner party... we need to plan one, it's been WAY too long since our last one.
Any volunteers on a host?