Thursday, September 18, 2008

4 Weeks

The suspense will be over in 4 weeks, that is when my ultra sound is and we are super excited about it! I pray that they get a good view on that day and can be certain of the sex, but if not we will just have to wait.

Other than that I went to the docs yesterday, I'm 15 weeks and the babies heartbeat is strong! I'm still feeling a bit nauseous from time to time during the day, but nothing unbearable and I'm going to bed early. I told Ro was going upstairs at 8:30pm last night and he looked at me like I was crazy, but I was dead asleep by 9pm. I'm stock piling it while I can!

This weekend we are headed to the Cream Cheese Festival. It was so much fun last year, we can't wait to go back. Plus, we get to stop in and visit Gram and Gramp for a little bit and check in on them. Pics to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're 15 weeks already, it seems like time is flying by!

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing a girl.. from what you say it is alot how i was in the beginning...they say you can tell by the heartbeat.. what was it when you went??

Sarah Richards said...

i CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I too am saying girl!