Monday, September 08, 2008

Diary of a Pregnant Woman

Dear Diary,

It has been a long long time since I've written, but there has not been a lack of things to write about, but summer and warm weather took over computer time. I'm feeling much much better than I did in July, but by the end of the day I am out like a light. My biggest complaint right now is that I am back to work and totally missing my nap time in the afternoon. I look at the clock around 1:30-2pm and wish so badly that I could be laying on my couch watching Y&R and snoozing. That's life though! I have gotten much rounder and I have very few normal clothes that fight properly so I'm getting very creative in my clothing choices for now until the full on maternity clothes are needed. Seth loves to put his ear on my belly and listen for the baby. I always ask him what the baby says to him and his reply is always the same, "The baby says he/she loves me!" That is utterly priceless and melts my heart. So for right now not too much has changed and I'm feeling much better. In one more month we can find out if we are shopping for a girl or reusing our boy clothes! YIPPEE!! Until then...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should take that same picture every week, it's priceless!

Sarah Richards said...

Very cute!!!

By the way we got our carpet from Massey's they seemed really reasonable in price...but their selection is not that great!