Friday, September 12, 2008

Feel Good...


Do you ever have one of those days where you did something that made you feel good about yourself?


Seven years ago I was in my second year of teaching, I was still very new to it all and I was very young in most areas of my life. When 9/11 hit I thought it was horrible and tragic, but I really didn't understand it all as I have to come today.

It felt absolutely wonderful to walk in memory of 9/11 last night in The Freedom Walk. It felt good to be part of something with other people and to remember those who lost their lives on that horrible day. It was one of those feel good moments in life!

I feel honored to have been a part of it!

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

that would be sooo much fun! Too bad we couldn't go..I had Open House that night!

AMANDA said...

that's awesome Jen. I would love to do something like that also.