Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Warmth??

Where in the blazes did the warm weather go?? We went to the playground last night and I had to dig out the winter fleece and hat, yes I said hat! It was flippin' cold out last night!

Just tidbits to report...

* Ro continues to work on the floor of our front porch. He is about 90% done. He will then start working on our new steps and railings and stain it all. Out with painted floors and steps and in with stained! We are very much looking forward to the new look.

* I don't want to jinx myself, but Operation "Use the Potty" is going awesome!

* We are looking forward to our first annual couples Poker Run this weekend up in Lewis County. Now that the Voss' have their very own wheeler we are heading out for the day. It will be my first day away from Seth during the training process, but I am confident that he will do fine with Taylor.

* I am very excited because my all time favorite restaurant (Ryan's Lookout) opens for the season this weekend and we are going to make reservations for next weekend. Date night lives! I already have Stephanie booked to watch Seth. Bring on the good food!

That's about it for today!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

because of your support before, you are invited to be a part of the new wishstudio! come be inspired at wishstudio blogzine dot blogspot dot com