Tuesday, April 08, 2008

APPR

I just came from the principals office where I had my semi-annual APPR Review. I used to get super nervous, make lists and prepare for days for this session. In the APPR you have to basically self-evaluate your teaching. It is hard because you are asked to rate yourself in terms of needs improvement, acceptable and exemplary. No one wants to toot their own horn so it is hard for me. Anyhow, no matter what my principal knows that when I start opening my mouth either good or bad that I break out in a super red rash. Today was no different, you'd think that someone was beating me by the way my chest looked. She finds it humorous that she is complimenting me and I'm still getting red. Anyhow, the session went wonderfully and I got rave reviews which is nice to hear from time to time.

Now that that is over I am counting down the hours until Friday at 11:30am when I'll be done until after break. Pat is closed on Friday so Ro and I are each taking part of the day off to be with Seth. I opted to work in the morning and Ro will work in the afternoon.

Tonight Kristen and Jacob are coming for dinner to take their minds off their utter excitement for her hubs and his daddy coming home tomorrow after being overseas for the last 7 months. I'm making meatloaf and homemade mac and cheese. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum sis, I just love meatloads :). Glad to hear your APPR went well!