Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New Song

Seth's newest song to add to the collection!

I now have 14 report cards done and only 12 to go! I'm ahead of the game and ready to get them done. Yesterday I wrote about the beginning of our weekend so today I'll fill you in on the rest. Saturday we went to our normal Kidnastics class followed by a super sized three and a half hour nap! Then, we went to the Charlton's for a belated Easter dinner. The kids played really well and Seth was pooped out.

Sunday we met my Mom for breakfast at Panera, did some Sunday shopping and then had Mom and Tom for dinner. Tom had just gotten home from his week long golfing trip to Myrtle Beach and he was tan and refreshed.

I started packing last night for our trip and it was pretty difficult to wrap my head around what to pack. It is so cold here that I'm not sure what to pack and I don't want to over pack too much! Anyhow, it will get done and if I don't pack enough we can always shop. That won't break my heart.

Oh, I also was gullible enough to fall for my first April Fool's joke of the day. One of the girls I carpool with got in the van this morning and announced that she was 6 weeks pregnant and for a split second I fell for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You... gullible? No way! :) That's why I love you!