Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged

After reading my friend Amanda's blog I thought I'd join in on this fun so here goes...

I hit shuffle on my i-pod and I'll share the first 10 songs that came up. I always say, if you want to get personal with someone, check their play list. So on random shuffle of 342 songs, here's what we have..

1. Who Knew ~ Pink
2. Sweet Child of Mine ~ Guns and Roses
3. You Give Love a Bad Name ~ Bon Jovi
4. Another One Bites the Dust ~ Queen
5. Salisbury Hill ~ Peter Gabriel
6. California Love ~ Tupac
7. Jealous Guy ~ Gavin DeGraw
8. Jesse's Girl ~ Rick Springfield
9. Sweet Home Alabama ~ Lynard Skynard
10. Otherside ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers

I'm not tagging anyone, but it was super fun to do this. If you read this, just do it. ROCK ON!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Yay! Thanks for playing. After reading your list, i saw a few songs that I am going to add to my playlist.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an iPod!