Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Whole Lotta Nada

I will dedicate this post to a whole lotta nada! It seems that this week is passing me by and I can't slow it down. I have a feeling that the weekend is going to be just as bad. Why do the summer and fall have to fly by so quickly while winter and spring seem to linger on forever???

First and fore most, let's chat about BB8. It is over and I am content with the outcome. Dick deserved to win and the look on Daniele's face was priceless when she didn't win. I was more excited to see her interact with Nick. They could now have their own reality show just so I can see what happens. I'm so nosey! I LOVED Jen's little speech, that was the best when she said, "Well I honestly don't like either of you, but I HAVE to vote for one of you so...". I was also so nervous when they announced the America's Player scenerio. I don't know why I was nervous, but I was on the edge of my seat and it all worked out fine. Now I have to get into a new show.

Last night Ro went 4 wheeling with some friends and Seth and I had the BEST night together. No fights and minimal tantrums. We ate dinner early and met Mackenzie and MJ at the playground and we played for an hour. It was the perfect fall evening to be outside enjoying what fall has to offer. Then we walked over to see Grammy and Poppy and check on Grammy's boo boo as Seth says. She is doing much better and the swelling has gone down. What she has been through in the last 7 days I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. She is on the mend and we are happy!

Tonight we start swim classes once again. We will go to swim once a week for the next 6 weeks and Seth is excited. All the way to Pat's this morning he was saying, "Water Mommy!" Lori called last night and she signed up Addy so Seth will be excited to see one of his many girlfriends. After swim we have been invited to dinner at Dad's house. I quickly accepted! I can't wait for my Dad's fresh caught perch all fried and seasoned with all his goodness!

Tomorrow night is the night I dread all year long... Open House at school. I just hate being at work in the evening when I could be home with my family. I have to remember it is only once a year and only for an hour!

So that is my whole lotta nada for today!

No comments: