Sunday, September 09, 2007

Scavenger Hunt

For Roland's birthday we got him a big gift this year. We being, Seth and I, his parents and my Mom and Tom. So I thought to myself that I'd like to make him work for it since it was such a big deal. I came up with the idea to have a scavenger hunt to find the big gift. He loved the idea and the whole family got right into it as well. Everyone was trying to figure out the clues and help Ro find the gift. Here are some of the stops along the way to the Grand Prize!

1st Stop, "The most comfortable place in the house."

3rd Stop, "Something we sing and dance to."

5th Stop,The Grand Prize! A Nintendo Wii
Needless to say, he was overlly excited and he stayed up until 1:30am playing! Today Bonnie and Ro came over and they loved playing too! Everyone is addicted! Looks like we will be having Wii parties this winter.

In closing for today, I'd like to wish my hubs a

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

1 comment:

nina beana said...

i love these videos!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLAND! hope you have a blast with your new toy...

and thanks for your well wishes for gray...keep your fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!