Friday, September 14, 2007

BB8 Take Two

I'm totally bummed with the outcome of BB8. Beyond that I really dislike how Evil gloated last night. It was completely rude. Now, who will win the half million?? It doesn't really matter now because they will probably combine it and then split it. My friend made a good point this morning on the way to work though, she thinks that if Daniele wins she will take it all and not share with her Dad, that she was playing him the whole time. I don't think she is that heartless, but we'll have to wait and see.

So now after next Tuesday what am I going to watch? There is nothing on anymore. They have taken all of my favorite shows off!! AHHH!!!

Anyhow, tonight Kristen and Jacob are coming over for pizza and playtime. The kids can play and the moms can gab!

The good news is that we finally found someone to install our new hardwood floors in the dining room. YIPPEEE! They will be installed on Monday, Sept 24th. So next weekend we will have to work on pulling up the carpet and moving the furniture. My goal was to have this done before Thanksgiving and I am going to be successful! I am so excited.

We have no plans for the weekend which is nice for a change. We'll just see what happens.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Bob and I said the same thing about ED being a gloating pig. Zach was trying to be cool and congratulate them, and they shrug him off.
Whatever, the money they win will be gone so fast it will be funny.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

i agree with both of you. they are just going to waste all the money it will be gone by the end of the year i'm sure.
next week starts the new greys anatamoy spin off. i think it is either tues or wed night. something to look forward too.can't wait to see picks of the new floors.