Friday, September 07, 2007

Overdue Pics

I finally uploaded our pics from golfing on Monday afternoon and they turned out priceless. We went out thinking that Ro would golf a couple of holes, but that we would enjoy the scenery and Seth would have fun riding in the cart. Well, all of the above were true, but Ro was able to golf 14 holes before Seth got the itch and we had so much fun. The weather was just beautiful and it was a perfect afternoon, a great way to end summer vacation.

I'll post more in the fotolog in the upcoming days!

This week has been busy and hot with the return to work and our old routine. The summer routine was growing on me so here is another adjustment. Seth is adjusting to being back to Pat's daily and I'm adjusting to getting up at 6am, a whole hour earlier then normal. It will become routine in no time. Last night Mackenzie called and asked us to join she and Matthew at the playground after dinner so we happily accepted and walked right over to play for a bit.

Tonight is the Bravo Italiano Fest so we will head down for some homemade italian food and most likely sweat our butts off because it is about 90 degrees here today. No complaints from me though, I'll take it over snow anyday.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Ro's 32nd birthday by having a cookout for the whole family. I believe there will be about 16 people at our house. We always say the more the merrier, but I hope the rain holds out so we can all be outside.

Sunday is Ro's real birthday so we have no real plans at this point. Whatever he would like to do, we will do!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Great shot of Seth on the course. I can't believe he lasted for so long. What a good boy!
Happy birthday weekend Ro!