Monday, May 07, 2007

Will Walk & Eat For a Good Cause

We had quite a busy weekend between our garage sale, date night, The Sun Walk and The Cystic Fibrosis dinner! Let's backtrack a bit..

Friday Night:

Ro cooked the most DELICIOUS london broil on the grill, it was truly a masterpiece!

SaturDAY:

Our garage sale was a huge success, I guess the old saying "One mans trash is another mans treasure" held true because we unloaded a ton of stuff. We got rid of our old recliner, old computer and endless knick knacks totalling $375 in vacation money! Look out DC and Lake George!

Saturday Night AKA Date Night:

We went to our favorite restaurant that had just opened for the season and we PIGGED out! We ate very little throughout the day so we were ready to eat our hearts out. I usually get the same entree, but I thought I'd be different and boy was I glad that I tried something new. I tried something called Chicken in the Harbor, it was lightly breaded and thin chicken breasts cooked with bacon, scallions, muchrooms and spinach in a light creamy sauce. It was to die for and I can't wait to go back and get it again! Ro had the fried seafood platter and the breading was light and so good! We had soup, salad, our meals AND we brought hom dessert. I'd say it was a successful date night!

Sunday:

We got up and grocery shopped early because we knew the afternoon would be jammed packed. We headed to the Melanoma Walk about 12:30pm. It was a huge success and Seth was loving all the people. From there we headed to the Pepsi sponsored spaghetti dinner for Cystic Fibrosis, which was also a huge success and I even won a free NYS Inspection which I need, I haven't driven my car in a few days because I let it go and now I need one. Perfect timing for that win!

Ro worked so hard for that dinner and we were so glad that our family came out to support him. Gram and Gramp came down, Mom andTom and his parents all made the dinner and helped to keep Seth busy!

No comments: