Friday, May 04, 2007

Lists

I am always feeling like I have a million lists in my head. Grocery lists, housework lists, errands lists, birthdays, anniversaries, work planning lists and on and on and on... So today I thought I'd run through my thankful list.

Caution: Remember that I have Mommy Brain so if I forget you it isn't intentional, but if you opened up my head and looked in you would see why I have Mommy Brain, it is just a big bunch of chaos in there!

* The sun and the warm weather finally
* Seth's bright red cheeks and nugget teeth
* Seth's obession with the word PLEASE, it is very polite, but alright already!
* Seth's new words: duck/truck (not the other one thank goodness!), dog, kitty and on and on
* Roland's ability to "know" when I need a break
* walking with Seth in the stroller/wagon with Rocky (I can multi-task with the best fo them!)
* Upcoming BBQ's and cooking on the grill
* Date night (SATURDAY!!!)
* Supporting friends in a walk for skin cancer
* Having a cold in May, BUT being overall healthy is such a blessing
* My 80 year old grandparents who will drive to Watertown just for a spaghetti dinner Pepsi is sponsoring
* Walks with my Mom and Seth while she rambles never taking a breath
* Trips to Cornell
* The start to letterboxing (if you've never done it, try it: www.letterboxing.org)
* Bonnie who remembers everything I say I need for Seth (ie: summer jammies) and tries to help us out!
* Upcoming Mother's Day brunch
* Our annual shopping day next week at this time
* Keeping in touch by blogging/fotolog/emails/myspace
* text messaging (my new obsession!)
* fountain sodas and Panera Bread yesterday for lunch!
* Trying to spray tan in June!
* Our upcoming trip to DC
* Our upcoming trip to Lake George
* Seeing Toby Keith once again
* Dinner group with the Voss' and Short's
* Girls dinner group
* Having Katie for dinner next Tuesday and going powerwalking
* Seth with his buddha hanging out
* lending baby supplies to friends and family, it feels good to be able to help someone
* my "feel good" shows

I know there are MANY more thankful thoughts, but I'm starving so I'm going to head to lunch, teach two more classes and then head out for the day. My hubby is marinating a big juicy london broil for dinner and my mouth is watering thinking about it! Can't wait!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Love your thankful list. I should do that some time so I stop focusing so much on the negative.
Have a fun weekend!

Mindy said...

i am a total list girl too. i would be lost with out them even thought half the time i loose my lists :) oh well. ever the journey! xo, mindy