Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Let the Good Times Roll...

This post is a little late to talk about the weekend, but I added a few previous video's to tide you over. We had an amazing weekend full of spring goodness. We actually caught ourselves coming and going on Saturday. We went from one event to the next and Seth never actually napped in his own crib the entire day. We started by joining Team Pepsi in the Cystic Fibrosis walk in Sackets and we are proud to announce that Team Pepsi raised $20,000 and overall for all teams $48,000 was raised. It was a wonderful feeling to be part of such a worthy cause.

Our tired rider way past nap time!

After the CF Walk we headed home to refuel and then drove up to Lowville to the St. Peter's Festival where Seth rode on the kiddy rides for the very first time and was not scared one bit. He was in love! My grandparents were so funny, I went up to get some tickets for Seth for the rides and they just about pushed me over to pay for them. Mind you the tickets cost 90 cents each. I said to my Gram, "I think I can afford $3.60, but noooooo they wouldn't have it". We were very appreciative!

By the time we got home on Saturday night I was in no mood to cook dinner so we headed to Wendy's for Seth's regular! Sunday was much calmer, we grocery shopped, napped, and picked up Daddy's new truck. Yes, new truck! We finally traded the Volvo AND Jeep for a 4-door Chevy Colorado and Daddy is in love! Pics to come! Now we are onto the week. Last night we had Justin and Jaime for dinner and play time. Tonight we are headed for Seth's 1st official haircut at the salon. I can't take it anymore, the mullet has to go! Say a little prayer that he sits still with minimal crying!





1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Good luck with the haircut. I can't wait to see pics. They always lose their baby look after the first cut.