Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spring Fever

Let's see where so I start? This past Friday my mom and I went on our annual shoping trip to the outlets. We were disappointed in the selection of clothes, but we still had a blast and we shopped all morning, afternoon and into the evening. I think I came home with more clothes for Seth, but I managed to get a few new pieces of clothing and my very first pair of Crocs. I love love love them and they are super comfy!

Saturday Seth, Ro and I went to Lexy's birthday party at the zoo. What a great place for a party and Seth was in heaven. It was a combo of his favorite things; kids, pizza, cake and animals. What more could he have asked for?


Seth's new word after the party was "turtle"! It is so cute! Saturday night we had my dad and Sue for dinner and had an excellent meal with great company. We couldn't remember the last time that they came over for dinner so it was a nice treat!

Mother's Day was wonderful. We got up and went to church, brunch at the Carriage House and then my 80 year old Gramp had us all for dinner and he cooked a feast. We had such a great afternoon outside in the sun.

Last night we had a possible new vehicle prospect that ended up not working out, but we were able to visit with Lexy and Luke for a little bit. Seth freaked when he saw me hold Luke. I've held babies around him before, but last night there was no sharing Mommy!




1 comment:

AMANDA said...

That last pic of you and Seth is priceless. Glad to hear you had a nice momma's day!