Thursday, May 10, 2007

Out There

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, there aren't any real excuses except there hasn't been much to write about. Let me see if I can even remember what the week has been like...
Monday: blur
Tuesday: Dinner and a powerwalk and gossip session with Katie, too fun!
Wednesday: Shopping trip to Target with Mom and of course I spent $80 as always, where the heck does that money go???
Today: Booking the hotel after dinner tonight with Tom for DC in June.
Tomorrow: Going shopping to the outlets with Mom! Shopping Therapy here we come. I have been saving my b-day money since Feb and it is about burning a hole in my purse. I'm ready to spend!
Saturday: Lexy's b-day party at the zoo, Seth's first trip to the zoo!
Sunday: Mother's Day festivities which will include church, brunch, and an afternoon with the family in Lowville

Oh, we gave Seth pudding for the first time last night and you would have thought we gave him a million dollars, he was in heaven until it was gone and he screamed/cried actual tears.

A bouquet from my Gramp, it made the house smell so great!

No comments: