Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nuremberg

 
 On Thursday we headed to Nuremberg for the day and I think this might have been my favorite day. It is such an amazingly beautiful city. Take a look at some of the things we saw.

 Outdoor flower markets all over the place
 Meat, meat, everywhere there is meat
 This is the restaurant we went for lunch....so good.


 Brats and Potato Salad, oh and of course big fresh soft pretzels.
 Roland got a pilsner, but I tried and half beer, half cola. I wasn't a fan.
 Nuremberg Castle


 The walk to the top of the tower
 Views from the top

 I'm in love with the cobblestone streets all over Germany.
 We had to try lots of yummies from street vendors...banana and nutella crepes.


 Chocolate Covered Strawberries
 One scoop, one Euro



Unfortunately Seth started running a fever at the end of the day and passed out on the car trip back to Ansbach.

No comments: