Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Moving and Life is a Blur

I feel like right now I spend my time teaching, packing, thinking about packing, meeting with our contractor, stressing about where to pack things and then talking myself down to a calm phase. We have one week left in our house, but it doesn't even feel close to being our house anymore. Everything is packed except the necessities and I'm just trying to savor the last moments. I'm so excited about this new journey, but it was our first house and it holds so much sentimentality.
 Last week during one of our sessions with the contractor at the land my friend Shannon kindly took the kids to the playground for us.
Best gift.
They had a blast and we weren't stressing about keeping them busy while we discussed topics such as house placement, septic and basements. I don't think the kids would have enjoyed it.

 Saturday night we had our last fire at our house. We had s'mores and reminisced about Rocky. It was such a fun night.

 Last night was the final soccer game of the season...until next year. Leah loved every minute with her soccer buddies and she is excited to go to school with many of them next year at Sherman.

Dessert before dinner? Why not.
Tonight we start swim class back up for Bean. Pray for no tears.

No comments: