Friday, September 05, 2014

A Few More Fun JULY Pics

 The kids thought that bringing our boat to the cottage we rented was soooo cool. So did Roland UNTIL the winds picked up on Day 2 and the boat almost took out the dock. I've never seen Roland see stressed out in all of his life. If you see Roland ask him about our journey getting the boat back to our marina in what we now call "The Perfect Storm".
 The ice cream truck made an appearance at the cottage we rented also. I personally thought that was very neat.
 View from our boat on the 4th of July.
 Leah with the giant Lowville cow.
 Seth tried the bungee trampoline at the Lewis County Fair this year. Just watching him made my stomach do somersaults, but he loved it.
 We now call Seth "LP" (Lake pooper). On one of our days on the lake he had a sudden urge to go #2. Thank goodness we still had an old training potty on the boat. He swam it to shore and did his business. It's quite the joke in our family now.
Seth learned how to wake board on MA also. He wishes he could do it on the lake, but still had a fabulous time doing it in the ocean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I would have Roland my boat Captain any day! He is like a Pro now and has come so far! I bet it was very scary but so glad you rented the cottage! Great memories!
Kristen