Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Leah is Skiing!

We finally talked Leah back into trying skiing again. We pulled the "Your best friend Lindsey is taking a lesson too." card. We was all sorts of excited until the instructor came over and tried to take her away. Then the lip started to quiver and she almost started to cry. We promised her we would stay close and watch and once she went down the small hill a couple of times she was all smiles.
We are so thankful that she likes it and that she wants to go now.
During her lesson
I was even able to take Lindsey up after her lesson and have her practice with me. Both girls are hooked and we are all so happy. Now all of the little girls have learned minus Charlie. The next generation of skiers have started.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

That's awesome! I can't believe she's skiing! I know it was tough getting her into it, but I'm so glad you can all ski together now. What fun!