Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Food Filled Friday Night

 Last Friday we were invited over to The Castana's for a food fest. Kristen made gumbo, fresh calamari, tossed salad and stuffed strawberries. YUMMOO, that's all I have to say. I may even still be possibly full. It was such a fun night after a long, cold and crappy week.
 The girls were super excited to see each other.
 The boys were even more excited and I don't think we heard a word from them all night except for when they were hungry.
 These are quite possibly the most delicious dessert and so easy to make. I'm stealing the idea and using it very soon.
I believe at last count, Seth ate 8 strawberries. He definitely approved them. Such a fun evening.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh, that looks like fun! and recipes, girls! I need them!