Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day '12

 For the 2nd year in a row we loaded up the bikes and headed to Syracuse for the day. We lucked out and the weather was beautiful once again. We biked three miles along Onondaga Lake, stopped and played on a couple of play grounds, had some treats from a food truck and then headed to SU hill.
 Last year when we did this Leah has no hair and didn't talk at all. My how the times have changed. She had a blast and loved it all.
 There was a brand new state of the art play ground and all of us had a blast trying it out.

 I did not dress the kids alike. I dressed Leah in her SU shirt and then Seth picked his out on his own, but how perfect was it? They look so cute next to Otto on Marshall St.
Leah would have loved to bring him home. She got such a kick out of him.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

I love this park, I went the day before! It is awesome and you had a gorgeous day!