Friday, April 27, 2012

LONGGGG Week

It has been a long week of dark, wet, cold AND testing at school. We are all going a little stir crazy so we have been trying to do things to fill each others buckets. We like to run across the street for surprise fountain sodas for each other, drop off magazines and just chat when we have time. It makes all of this testing madness more bearable. I asked a student to run to my mail box yesterday and she returned with this postcard. It made me laugh out loud. Someone knows me all too well and let me tell you I would LOVE this job.
I would love to organize people's homes when they move or design houses. After looking at 6 houses now and not finding one we love I would like to start working for a contractor. I would be the person who helps pick out the knobs, light fixtures, counter tops, etc. That would be my dream job. Plus, I bet they would sell quicker with my simple taste. We have seen some seriously crappy accessorized houses. So the search continues and the bathroom renovation continues. Hopefully we don't find our dream house before the bathroom is finished. I'm doubtful of that though.
Thank you to my friend Erin McCullouch for making me laugh and for sharing my love of fountain sodas. To many more "Fountain Soda Friday's".

No comments: