Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crazy Circus Peeps

 Last Friday night I took this kids to the circus that came to town. I hadn't been to a circus in years and had never taken the kids to one so I thought, why not! Let's just say that circus people are a bit on the strange side and I personally think they are breaking all sorts of child labor laws. There were many "interesting' acts, but in between each and every act they stopped the show and tried to sell something. It was very odd.
 This boy had to be maybe 13. I'm an over thinker and all I could think was that he has to do this show every single day, ten months a year. That means no school and moving from town to town every single day.
 The boy were AMAZED at the man who ate fire. Leah was FREAKED out and wasn't a fan.
After seeing this act, Seth now performs little circus balancing acts at home. It's quite interesting and comical.

No comments: