Monday, December 21, 2009

OCD Issue

I'm thinking about calling the TV show "Hoarder's" on my son as he is starting to develop an OCD problem. He has started what he calls his "Collection". At first it was just a few of his favorite things that he put on top of his night stand to display. Now, it has grown and grown and is taking over half of his room. He is so proud and has to show each and every person who walks into our house even if they have seen it before. I think that Roland and I have seen his collection every single day since he started it. He is so sweet, he will say, "Mama, do you want to come and see my collection?" How can you say no! Wait until he is 18 and I show him what an interesting little boy he was!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Seth and Sophia are a match made in heaven. Hopefully they don't really marry each other, their entire house will be a series of piles that they claim are "collections".