Monday, December 28, 2009

Buckingham Christmas

I completely dropped the ball or should I say camera on Sunday's Christmas festivities and I only took one photo at my Dad's Christmas. I was so busy eating and talking that I completely forgot to take pics. Anyhow, we had a great time seeing Ryan and the gang since we hadn't seen them since May. The food was delicious as always and I think I ate my weight in perch. We were also given a very cool Christmas gift. Since I have taken up golf, Roland of course loves golf and Seth is infatuated with it now my Dad and Sue got us a HUGE practice net for the backyard so that we don't have to go to the driving range every time we want to practice. It was a very thoughtful and creative gift and we can't wait until spring arrives to use it. That was our final Christmas and we are now taking our vacation day by day and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: