Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day started at 6:30am for us, but we are so used to getting up at the crack of dawn that it was totally fine. Seth was super excited and he was thrilled with each and every gift that Santa brought him.
Santa brought Leah her first baby stroller and she is bound and determined to walk her doll around the house. We think walking might be in her near future.
Seth loves to snuggle up with a blanket and pillow and watch TV so I made him his own Yankees blanket.
Roland and I decided not to exchange gifts this year since we bought a boat, but I couldn't stick to our agreement and I bought him a Depth Finder for the boat.
No matter what gift he was given, Seth still loves his drum set the best!
Our special gift to Roland's parents which we were then given a very similar gift from Sheryl.
We had Roland's parents over for breakfast and then made them work it off by helping to put Seth's Geotrax set together.
When it was completed Seth was so excited!
In the early afternoon we headed to Lowville to spend the day with the Mihalyi clan.
I think my aunt would have snuck Leah home with her to MD if she could have.
Roland and my Gramp hung out behind all the present opening chaos.
My Gram got a huge coupon book to Jeb's; their home away from home.
Leah got a very cool train that she can either sit on or push.
Every year all of the cousins get their picture taken together.
Seth was very content to hang out in the little room with the big kids and watch movies all day.
Must be the world was mad at my Mom because she was given the midget chair to sit in and it was hysterical to see how low to the table she was.
I would have to say that this was the BEST Christmas day we have all had in years. No arguments, no stress, just lots of laughter and smiles all around!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What's the deal with Seth and no shirt? Was it all part of the rockstar theme? HA HA