Monday, December 07, 2009

All Aboard!

Seth is finally at the perfect age to take little day trips here and there, but Leah isn't so we have to plan accordingly. Yesterday we were invited to go and ride The Polar Express. Of course we wanted to go, but 3 hours round trip and a 2 hour train ride would not have gone so well with our little lady so my Mom and Tom gladly agreed to help us out and watch Leah for most of the afternoon and evening. Thank you sooooo much! The train ride was super fun and Seth loved seeing Santa and all of the elves.

Our wonderful family minus one important person.

He BELIEVES!

Matching jammies thanks to Jacob's Aunt Laurie!

Since I was minus one child I had an extra opportunity to enjoy some time with my god daughter.

The moment that Seth patiently waited for.

Dancing in the aisle to Jingle Bells.

Lindsey even got into some dancing action.

We are so fortunate that the weather cooperated for our long journey and a great time was had by all. Thank you to Mom and Tom for spending the day with Leah. We really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow Jen! I never even knew you had a blog:) This is wonderful! This is exactly what I have been trying to start for family the lives away, but I haven't been very successful. I will have to have you show me how sometime. Looks like the Polar express was a great time! We are definitely going to have to make a trip there next year, I think Nolan would enjoy it! Thanks for sharing, these are great pictures:)

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm so glad the weather was good for you, I was worried you might be driving in snow.