Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fav's List

Seriously, is it Friday??? This week is a complete and utter blur and I can't believe that it is Friday already. Not sure if that means I'm exhausted or exhilarated! Let's see, what was this week made of...

~ Crazy indoor play dates with two boys with too much energy. Can't wait to set them free outdoors all summer long!
~ Taking naps when needed.
~ Successful trips to Target with both kids and having a lunch date with Seth.
~ Walks outdoors with Grammy P who helps push the stroller up hills when she can see the pain on my face. PS: LOVE the new stroller, it is utterly amazing! The pounds are melting off me!
~ 1st trips to Lowville for Leah to visit Great Gramp & Gram.
~ Watching Seth play with my Grandpa outdoors, collecting sticks and checking out all of the spring flowers.
~ Having friends for dinner on week nights. It breaks up the routine and it's fun.
~ Father/son bonding time. Home Depot is having Kids Day this weekend so Seth and Roland are going to build a birdhouse. Can't wait to see the outcome.
~ Seth's BIG SURPRISE this Sunday... I'm taking him to see Playhouse Disney! He is going to be so excited I can't wait!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is the cutest picture!

I'm so proud of you for all that you've done with Leah and Seth. You're such a strong and happy Mama this time around. It puts a smile on my face to hear how happy you are and see you enjoying the newborn months with Leah bean.