Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fav's List ~ Week 7

It has been yet another amazing week at home and NOT WORKING! Have I mentioned that I love that I don't have to go to work and if we were rich I would totally stay home. For many of your who really know me, your jaw has just dropped. YES, I would love to stay home and I never thought I would ever say that. So here are a few of my favorite moments from this week, my 7th week off work!

~ Play dates at The Castana's. The kids played awesome, we looked for hotels for our Sesame Place trip this summer and she fed us. Thanks for taking care of us Kristen!
~ Gifties for the kids from Grandma and Papa Charlton's trip to Florida. Thanks a ton!
~ Lunch with Jen while we gabbed and gabbed instead of texting like any other day. What did we truly do before texting when we had to actually call someone?
~ Story time at the library. It was a dinosaur themed week and Seth was so well behaved and rocked out at his dino craft. I love to watch him be creative!
~ Walking with my mom and the kids as much as the weather would allow.
~ Tom & Mom buying Seth "The Original Big Wheel" for their house. If you could have videoed Tom and I putting it together you would have died laughing. Thank heavens we did it together because it would have taken me hours to put it together by myself. Plus, I had a Strawberry Shortcake Big Wheel as a kid at my Gram's so it is so sentimental to me that Seth now has one now.
~ Seth's 1st swim class solo. He smiled, laughed and was truly successful. Here is to many more great swim classes as the little man learns to swim on his own. Thanks for watching Leah Mom and Tom. Dad and Sue get to watch her next week!
~ Progress on the deck. YIPPEE, it is coming along.
~ Spring in the air and wearing crocs.
~ Smiley LEAH!
~ My jeans are fitting much better.
~ The Taste of the Town tomorrow, yum!
~ My Mom's birthday tomorrow, pour me a glass of wine!
~ Upcoming visits to my work to show Leah off.

As you can see life simply can't get much better! Well, the weather could be 60 of higher, that would be better! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have I mentioned how much I love our lunch dates? LOVE them.

Here's to many more before you have to go back to work... then more when you're on summer vacation!

Anonymous said...

hey Mrs. Charlton, this is Kylie Barton.. you were my teacher in 5th grade.. until you were out having Seth and we had Ms. Aubertine and now you had baby Leah btw- they are both GORGEOUS!.. i got to your blog through the Folsoms blog.. i have enjoyed looking at this every once and a while.. :) i would love to babysit for you ANYTIME!! that is like almost one of my favorite things to do... :)


let me know.. :)
Kylie