Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Weekly Catch Up

I can hardly believe that it is Wednesday already. We have been busy busy each and every night. Monday night we worked on the garage sale. We have it organized and just about ready and boy do we have a ton of items to get rid of. I spared nothing this year and I cleaned us out. Yesterday I went to a conference in SYR with a fellow teacher regarding new children's literature. The speaker kept my attention all day and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to her as well as getting some new ideas for next year. The only draw back was that it was flipping freezing in that room and I was cold all day long. Tonight we are headed to my dad's house for a fish fry and I'm counting down the hours. I even wrangled a way for him to make me his homemade cole slaw. It should be world famous, it is that GOOD! Needless to say I can't wait to eat myself silly this evening and go to bed a happy woman.

No comments: