Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Top 5

This weeks favorite top 5 list consists of...

1. My belated Mother's Day massage last night was amazing. I went to a new girl and she was the best massage therapist I've ever gone to. Thank you Ro for a wonderful gift!

2. Seth's new saying for any and everything he sees is "My like _______!" All through the grocery store he liked everything and this morning while I was putting on my jewelery he says, "My like jewelery!" Priceless!

3. My two favorite shows were on last night (Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill) AND they were the season finale so they were extra juicy. Now I have to wait until September though to see what happens. Damn those finale cliffhangers!

4. My brother leaves for Italy tomorrow for three weeks so I'm having he and my mom for dinner tonight while the men golf. I'm making taco pie, it's delicious and I can't wait!

5. Saturday we leave for an adventure. We are meeting our close friends in Burlington, VT for the weekend. Pray that we make it there with no potty disasters and that we don't get completely lost! Thank you to everyone who is helping out with Rocky while we are gone. We appreciate it more then you know!

What is your top 5 list for the week?

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

1. The wii fit came out today and we got our hands on one. Should be fun!
2. Chesney concert this weekend.
3. Long weekend coming up.
4. Warm weather finally coming back.
5. Getting my shit back together :)

jenica said...

1. all the laundry is done!
2. getting the hammock out this week
3. my a/c unit is in the window and working!
4. a weekend trip to a tiny town art show
5. dance pics tomorrow for my kidlets.

xoxo