Thursday, May 08, 2008

Top 5

I was thinking about my life today and thinking how very lucky I am so I thought I'd list my top 5 favorite things for this week.

1. The look and smile on Seth's face when he goes on the potty and sees how proud we are of him. He smiles and giggles and jumps up and down saying, " I pee peed on the potty!" It is truly PRICELESS and such a major accomplishment in his eyes!

2. Gutting the house and ridding myself of all unneeded clutter and junk. Our annual garage sale is this Saturday and so I'm in high gear to look in very cupboard, drawer, closet and cranny to rid our house of items that just collect dust.

3. My Dad's fish fry last night was amazing as usual and I ate myself silly, BUT I also have more for my lunch in about 10 minutes so I can't wait.

4. Our 90% done new front porch is looking so great. I'm super proud of the hubs for doing such a great job on the floor and steps and I can't wait for him to finish with the railings and then touch up paint this weekend. I'll take some pics when the project is complete. YIPPPEEE!

5. My anticipation for our dinner out on Saturday. My favorite restaurant is Ryan's Lookout and I am super excited to be going this Saturday! Crab Bisque and Chicken of the Harbor here I come!

So that is my top 5 fav list for this week! What is yours???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Knowing that I have such a great friend (you) I can count on whenever I need her (you).

2. Sophia insisting on sleeping on the floor in Maya's room to keep her company. Listening to them talk before they fall asleep is priceless.

3. Seeing the awesome tattoo that Rod has always wanted and finally got (finished) this week.

4. The mother's day breakfast that preschool is hosting tomorrow morning, Sophia is SO excited about it, she's been talking about it all week.

5. Dinner on Saturday at Ryan's. Even though I'm a Ryan's virgin, you've built it up so much I know it won't be anything less than wonderful.

AMANDA said...

1. Planning D's birthday party.

2. Spending every night in the garage with Bob, putting together an outdoor playset for the kids.

3. Knowing I will see a ton of family on Saturday for the bday party.

4.Doing 30 minutes on the treadmill every day this week.

5. Almost completing my "to do " list.

Have a good weekned!!