Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Some House Pics

 They continue to work on the fireplace and mantel. Since I took this picture last week they have finished the stone all the way up to the mantel and I believe they are finishing it all today and staining it. Next week the fireplace people come back to finish their install.
 They installed the dining room light, but I had them stagger the jars. Haven't taken an updated picture of that yet.
All of the hardwood flooring is done now also. I guess I better go up and take some updated pictures.
This week they work on the septic, hooking the well water to the house, finish up painting, insulation in the attic, railings on the back deck, etc. Still quite a bit of little stuff to do. We hope to move in within the next two weeks. Patience. I'm still working on that.

No comments: