Monday, October 05, 2015

It's the Final Countdown

 Tons and tons of little stuff has been happening at the house. I'd say that 95% of the moldings/trim are installed now and it really makes everything look so put together and neat.
 The electrician has started installing the light fixtures.
 The living room ceiling is complete, minus the can light rings and ceiling fan.
They will work on the mantel and stone on the fireplace this week. 
We are told that they aim to be done with the inside by Thursday of this week so that the painter can come back and put the final coat of paint on all of the walls and trim. The gas meter gets installed tomorrow, the master shower tile install continues and tons more little stuff. We move furniture in on the 17th so they are definitely on a time crunch. We still need the water hookup outside, pillars on the front porch and lots of dirt moved. Trying to stay super calm, but I think my insides are telling me differently since I caught a nasty cold and I feel like crawling into bed for a week.

No comments: