Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Columbus Day Weekend

 We were so excited for the long weekend and we started it off right with a trip to Lowville to visit Gram and Gramp. We had Chinese, bought my Gramp a giant beer and just relaxed for the night. It was perfect.
 Saturday was Poppy Puccia's birthday, but they went away for the weekend so we texted, called and Facebooked him a Happy Birthday.
 Every Columbus Day we take a trip to Old McDonald's Farm and this year was very bittersweet. Seth is too old to go now, so he and Roland went golfing while my mom and I took Leah. She loved every single minute and I hope she does for a couple of more years to come. It was a gorgeous day and we took full advantage of it.
 Goats on the roof, what the heck? HA.

 Pony rides
 Hay rides
 That cows face was gigantic.


 This chick always seems to get a hole in one.
Yesterday was picture day and even though I'm biased, I think they look pretty stinking cute.
The rest of the week we prep to move once again. We move back to my moms for a bit before the final move. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger correct?

No comments: