Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Weekend in Review

 The weekend was calmly busy if that makes any sense at all. Seth has been making quite a few new friends between his new soccer team and basketball starting up so he was invited to the WHS vs. Carthage football game Friday night and he was thrilled. We took Leah to the mall and attempted to find some high brown boots, but weren't successful. It was a very peaceful evening.
 Saturday Seth begged his coach to let him try out being goalie and he ROCKED it. No goals for the first half and he had tons of saves. We were super nervous though.
  I took Leah to the library for their fall festival. She was in heaven between the face painting and all of the crafts.
Sunday I cooked up a storm. I made homemade half hots and stuffed shells. Too bad I'm not Italian, I think I'd fit in pretty good .
This week is full of soccer, basketball, soccer, more basketball, Roland going away and Tom's birthday.
Can you say busy?
Thank goodness for long weekends.

No comments: