Tuesday, October 14, 2014

LONG Weekend in Review ~ Saturday

 On Friday the kids had the day off and we had our closing at the bank so Roland brought them down for our bank appointment and I got permission for them to visit at school with me for the afternoon. They LOVED it. They went to two classes with me, gym and a school assembly at the end of the day. I loved having them with me and having them see what I do on a daily basis.
 On Saturday morning Seth had a soccer game and they WON. Seth had four goals and was on top of the world.
 Then we took full advantage of the gorgeous day and went to Mexico apple picking.

 We walked through the orchard, picked tons and tons of apples, went on a hay ride, walked through the corn maze and ate the largest homemade cookies ever.
 
After apple picking we headed to the Salmon River Falls. It was absolutely gorgeous and such a perfect day to see the falls and take a little walk. It was a picture perfect fall day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might miss my meatballs but I really miss your apple crisp!! Yummy!! Looks like a great fall day!

Kristen