Monday, April 28, 2014

Welcome Invitations

 I received a text while I was in FL from my very best friend from high school Alex. He said that he and his wife would be in town for Easter and could we come to a baby shower for them. I was thrilled at the invite because I haven't seen him in a year. Alex lives in Virginia and works for the FBI in DC. His new wife lives and works in LA and they are having their first baby in August. It has been a whirlwind romance, wedding and now baby on the way for them. They are so happy and excited and I was thrilled to be able to make the shower.
 No Storino event would be the same without some alcohol so when they said we were doing a game where we put our favorite drink in a baby bottle I was on board. Why not, you only live once right? Not to brag, but I finished my 6oz. of wine first and won that game pretty quick. It was tons of fun and tons of laughs.
 All of the men in the room complained that their beer was thicker coming through the baby bottles so that is why they lost. Ok, whatever. I won. :)
It was great to see all of my favorite Storino's as well as Alex's new wife. What a wonderful afternoon.

No comments: