Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tidbits

 This face is exactly how I feel about our upcoming trip that is TOP SECRET. I'm so excited and I bite my tongue numerous times a day as I'm about to tell the kids something about the trip but, can't.
 I took Leah to The Bunny Hop at IHC last night and I was having flashbacks from my wonderful years at Holy Family. They called it The Kiddie Carnival back then, but last night was so similar and Leah had such a great time.
Seth sleeps with his SU basketball: TRUTH.
He sleeps with it like a teddy bear nightly. It makes me laugh out loud.
I managed to sneak pack Seth last night while he was watching TV. It calmed my anxiety just a tad.
The city came and picked up our massive amount of branches from the ice storm in December yesterday and you'd think I was given a $1000 I was so excited.
I called our fence guy and we are on the schedule to get our fence fixed in about a month. Now if the pond in our back yard will dry up we will be in better shape. I love the end of winter, but spring isn't pretty. Bring on the palm trees. 3 days...

No comments: