Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tuesday ~ Animal Kingdom

 After we got some rest we were ready to head out on our next adventure...Animal Kingdom. We hit the popular rides first without a wait thanks to Fast Pass. Seth loved the safari ride and Leah loved the dinosaur carnival ride the best at this park. I enjoyed the Amazon water ride because it was so humid that day that the cold water felt great. Oh course I was the one who got the most wet on the ride, I was completely soaked from top to bottom.


 
After this hot and humid day we ALL took naps in the afternoon before heading back to Magic Kingdom for our special dessert party.

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Expedition Everest???? I was in the WET seat too, completely drenched most of the day! LOL I wish we were there with you!