Monday, October 21, 2013

Charlton Adventures (A week late)

Last week flew by so quickly that I didn't have a chance to update the blog on our Columbus Day weekend adventures.
 Leah is all about fire safety this year and she begged us to go to the fire station and check out all of the fire trucks so we headed there last Saturday before Seth's soccer game.
 In the evening we headed to Rochester to hang out with Aunt Sheryl and Rachel. The boys went to the football game and Leah and I went out to dinner and did girl stuff back at Sheryl's.
 On Sunday we went to Wickham Farms. We did it all; corn maze, hay ride, train, mini golf, bounce pillow and batting cages. The kids had a blast and I think the adults had an equally fun time.



 On Monday we had a special visitor stop in to see the kiddos and to chat. We love Sara to pieces and were so excited to see her.
 This weekend our favorite little god daughter turned 4 and we had a special evening to celebrate with her.
 I also had my unannounced observation on Friday morning and it went fantastic. One down one to go.
 Lee watched the girls after school on Friday too. They played dress up and Leah cried when I picked her up. She did not want to leave her Mr. Lee.
There is your two weekend wrap up. :)

1 comment:

The North Country Sweets said...

Is that really Leah standing by the pumpkin??!!! She is sooo tall!!!!! Oh my!