Wednesday, September 04, 2013

We are Back!!

I decided to take the summer off from the blog and it felt GREAT. We had the most amazing summer in the history of summers and I will be sure to post some of the best pictures soon. Today was the day we all dreaded, well...the day that I dreaded and that is the official back to school day. The kids were pumped so Roland and I were thrilled for them as well. Smiling faces are much more pleasant than tears.
 Our traditional back to school picture on the front steps.
 This will be Leah's last year at IHC. It is very bittersweet, but we love Knick so I'm sure she will love it there next year too.
 Leah is in love with Michael and she speaks about him all the time. She says he is her boyfriend, but we correct her and just say friend. No boys yet!
 Leah's teacher rocked her first day wardrobe choice and scores major points for creativity. In actuality they are doing a pirate theme for the first month so she definitely dressed the part.
 It is unbelievable to think that Seth is starting his third year at Knickerbocker. It feels like I was just crying as I dropped in off for kindergarten.
 I wasn't there, but apparently Seth just about pushed Roland out the door. He is too old for us hovering now.
I can't wait to get home to hear all about their first days.

No comments: