Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little Trip

 I took a little trip recently, a well overdue trip and one that we have done for three years now. It has come to be known now as our NYC GOW (Girls Only Weekend) and it is a weekend that I cherish. Not only do I get to spend time with my very best friend, but her wonderful sister(s) who make me feel like part of the family.
 We walked a ton and ate a ton and laughed a ton and people watched a ton. I'd say our first day away was a HUGE success.
 I could never get tired of the interesting sights that NYC has to offer.
 
 We also saw a show this year. A show that we have wanted to see for a very long time. You have to be a very open minded person to go and see The Book of Mormon; which we are. We laughed, we swayed with the music and we enjoyed every single minute of it. Thank you Sara Glover for the soundtrack that we now sing along with also.
 I loved every minute of my GOW and I thank my wonderful husband for holding down the fort at home and taking such wonderful care of the kiddos while I was gone.
 This time next year we may be flying to get together for our GOW. In any event we plan to get together yearly and make more memories.
But don't worry NYC we will be back in less than 3 months with the kids as a Pre-Christmas surprise.

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Always looks like fun.

KristenC said...

I will forever cherish our girls trips together!